Monday, March 24, 2008

Why I'm marrying Mr. T

Hey all,
This blog has been a lot of me, me, me and money, money, money, so I thought I'd do a post on what truly matters here: the love, man, the love.

Here are a few of the bazillion reasons why I'm marrying my sweetie:

1. His great taste in gold chains and mohawks (just kidding. I'm not marrying that Mr. T, silly).

Okay, the real list:

1. He's easy on the eyes.

2. He's a smartie pants.

3. He makes me laugh.

4. He's got style. Given limitless amounts of money, I bet he would have more pairs of shoes than I would.

5. He has good taste in music.

6. He will not only watch chick flicks with me, he says he enjoys them. Our fave movie is When Harry Met Sally.

7. He loves animals.

8. He likes my friends.

9. He puts up with me when I'm in a cranky mood without ever getting cranky back at me.

10. He wants to make me happy. And he does.

11. He inspires me to try to be a better person.

I feel very lucky to know Mr. T. I can't wait to be Mrs. T!

We now return you to your regularly scheduled snarky and angsty bridal posts...

No comments: