Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Venue #1!

So, Mr. T, the MOH and I are going to tour the first venue on our list on 3/29! It's official. I'm excited to get rolling.

I figure we'll see three of our top choices and then evaluate if we'd like to keep looking. I have four thick folders of venue choices, separated by geographical region. Mr. T looked at me sorting the pages and pages of venue printouts into folders and said, "I'm so not worried about our wedding."

I called another venue--their website says they have open house on Tuesdays from 1-8 pm, or you can call to make an appointment to see it another time. I called (since Mr. T typically just gets home from work at 8 pm!) and the guy told me, "no, you have to come during the open house." Um, so why does the website say you can make an appointment???!!! I have a feeling this is going to be one of many frustrations in this arena. Venues seem to have a lot of rules.

Ah, well, hoping for the best and trying to keep a positive attitude...we have a long ways to go!

No comments: