Tuesday, February 3, 2009

David's Bridal Update

I keep forgetting to mention this, but David's Bridal has called me EVERY DAY since my appointment there. Today they called twice. At first I wasn't sure who it was because the phone number had some funky area code, but I was playing with my phone at 10 pm one night and decided to call the number back, and sure enough, it's the David's Bridal call distribution center. They never leave a message.

Everyone tells me that I should just answer and tell them to stop harassing me, but I'm kinda fascinated. How long can they keep this up? Are they that desperate? It's been over two weeks!


1 comment:

rachel said...

wow! its like your own personal colma-based stalker, but without the heavy breathing into the phone.

thank GOD you didn't give them T's number - can you imagine?