Tuesday, June 17, 2008

And Now for Something Completely Different

From a landmark civil rights decision to...lingerie!

Well, I'm a girl of varied interests, what can I say? Anyway, I'm on the Dollhouse Bettie mailing list--I love the store on Haight St., they actually carry cute bras for girls who are, uh, very genetically blessed. ;-) Well, they carry all sizes, really, but of course I'm biased toward a store where I can find cute stuff in my size. They definitely have a vintage flair, which I also enjoy.

Anyway, they are having an in-store sale for brides-to-be until the end of June: bring your wedding announcement or invitation with you when you shop and receive 15% off any item in store. That's a pretty sweet deal! I can't partake just yet (we are a long way off from getting invites!), but I know some of you ladies aren't, so I had to share.


Go check them out! They're awesome!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for posting this. Never knew there might be cute lingerie in my size (unless they don't run that high there?)

Miss M said...

Michelle the owner of Dollhouse is a sweetie! She does carry quite a few styles in the DDD/F catagory...not the most supportive styles, but they are darn cute. Who doesn't want a leopard bra with red lace trim?

Bellybee said...

Precisely! I agree on the "not the most supportive" part, but every girl needs some frivolous lingerie in her drawer.