Friday, April 25, 2008

And Yet More Bling

Could one of these be the one?! I found Brilliant Earth online and I like their politics: They use conflict-free gems and recycled or ethically mined metals. Plus, they're local, so I can go see their stuff in person. They had a few sapphire rings in reproduction vintage settings that I liked, for reasonable prices. I'm excited! Here are the ones I liked:

Heirloom Sapphire Ring




Delicate Antique Sapphire Ring--love the scroll work on the sides





Art Deco Filigree Sapphire Ring (I think this is my fave)




I would like to see if they could do these with pink sapphires, since I've become a little attached to that idea, but I might also like the blue. I need to see them in person, I think.

I'm so excited to have found this company! Good looking rings, and ethical policies. Love it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the Delicate Antique one, b/c of the detailing, but clearly a case of try before you buy. :-)

Unknown said...

oooo i love the art deco one! nice choices!