Thursday, January 15, 2009

OMW: Day 4

This morning I almost overslept and Mr. T had to nudge me.

"Has my alarm being going off?" I asked sleepily. Yep, it had, and I'd been hitting snooze in my sleep. I've got to get to bed earlier. It's hard with the every-other day schedule...my body is confused about when to go to bed and when to get up. Still, I don't think I'm quite ready for an every day workout just yet. It's still really challenging, although of course I always feel great afterward.

I don't know how modern women handle wedding planning. Even having my nights more free, I can't seem to find the time to crack open our budget, or any of my planning books lately. I'm hoping I can steal some time to do that in the next week or so. I'm feeling anxious about all the stuff we need to be doing!

Both cats were on my pillow this morning. That made it really hard to get up. In my next life I'd like to come back as a pampered kitty.

No comments: