Tuesday, April 28, 2009

OMW Week 17, WW Week 7

I was a little worried about what the scale would say after my gluttonous weekend, but I'm down another 1.5 pounds for a total of 9 pounds! Hooray!

I'm hoping that my weight is soon decreased so much that I have to go clothes shopping. Mr. T and I have seriously considered having our honeymoon just be an enormous shopping spree--that's how sick we are of our clothes. Being uber-frugal has its drawbacks.

I increased the weight on the chest press and pull-up machines. My ultimate goal is to do a pull-up using just my arm muscles...no help from any machine. That would be awesome. I don't think it's as common for women to be able to do an unassisted pull-up. I am envious when I watch Mr. T do them at home.

It felt good to get back in the gym today after 5 whole days off! I was stiff and was happy to get moving again.

No comments: