Monday, July 6, 2009

OMW Week 27; WW Week 17

I can't believe we've been getting up for Operation Morning Workout for almost 30 weeks now! That just seems crazy!

Today was weigh day, and I've lost another 2.5 lbs since last week, bringing my total up to 23.5 lbs! So exciting!

Mr. T and I were out and about doing errands this weekend (more on that in a separate post), and we stopped in at the Gap, where they were having a sale. I ended up getting three pairs of pants for $40, which made me very happy...pants that fit, and didn't cost too much. Phew! Mr. T got a jacket in a size small, which was new for him as well. We are shrinking, as folks keep telling us.

I "borrowed" one of Mr. T's belts and have been wearing it with the new pants. The old belt looked ridiculous. This one has room to lose. Mr. T realizes resistance is futile. ;-)

No comments: