Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Reunited, and...

...it feels so GREAT!

Brilliant Earth emailed me late yesterday afternoon to let me know my ring was ready, so I picked it up this morning. Hooray! It fits much better now. Snug enough that it won't fly off my hand, but not so snug that I need to lick my finger to get it off (ew).

I'm excited to show off the ring when I visit my relatives next week. I'm used to being the odd cousin from California, so I imagine there will be more of the same, but it's the Midwest so everyone's awfully polite about it.

In other news, I emailed a certain San Francisco custom corset dress maker to see how much lead time a dress would take. They said at least 6 months, although they encouraged me to come as soon as I can. So I think I'll probably make an appointment within the next couple of months. Here we go!


No comments: