Thursday, May 8, 2008

Surprising Realization


Mr. T and I were watching the Gene Simmons reality show on the DVR last night. It was the episode where Nick goes to Magic Mountain with his girlfriend. Mr. T turned to me and said, "Have we ever been to a theme park together?" I had to think about it, but I realized that no, we have never been to a theme park together, in all of our 10.5 years of dating!

One year we planned to go to Disneyland, but it didn't work out. So we set a tentative date to try and do that this year at Christmas. Mr. T grew up near Disneyland and loves it. He asked me, "What's your favorite ride,?" To which I had to reply "Space Mountain". I mean, is there any other answer? Of course it's his favorite ride too. See, we were meant to be! ;-)


1 comment:

Pica Maloria said...

And they revamped space mountain! Even better. If I may recommend, go between Halloween and Christmas when the Haunted House is re-done in "Nightmare Before Christmas" finery - it's woooonderful!!