Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Fiberwig Rules!

I can truly attest that Fiberwig is sweatproof. I spent 5 days in 100-degree weather (no air-conditioning!) at a belly dance festival, taking 7 workshops (some of them involved jumping, and ALL of them involved squats) and performing, and the mascara didn't budge. That makes it a true find in my book.

Also a find, but I knew this before, is MAC's waterproof eyeliner. The only way to remove that is cold cream...or a chisel.

You will all be proud of me; despite 5 days of absolute temptation in the form of rooms and rooms of vendor booths, I stuck to my guns and bought one thing. ONE. This is monumental. On Day 5 I was getting weak, though...the feathered hair barrettes were SO cute. So, it's good I wasn't there any longer. I might have broken.


1 comment:

Pica Maloria said...

YAY! Glad you like the fiberwig - love that stuff.