Thursday, August 13, 2009

OMW Week 31, WW Week 21

So last week, not only did I only work out three times, but I also ate more than WW wanted me to. Granted, it was mostly stuff like extra fruit (can't get enough of summer cherries, yum!), but some of it was pasta and booze, and I fully expected to not lose any weight.

And yet, when I weighed myself on Tuesday, I'd lost another 1.5 lbs, bringing my total up to 28 pounds lost! Crazy, huh? I don't get the rationale there.

I've increased the weight I'm lifting on the pull-up machine. This machine is set up so that you have to increase in 10-lb increments, and that is quite a jump! I can only do four at a time. So I do three sets of four. Hopefully it gets a little easier soon.

It's been nice and quiet at the gym. I think folks are on vacation. I'm enjoying not having to wait to use machines, or trip over folks in the locker room. Ah, luxury.

No comments: