Thursday, September 3, 2009

I almost forgot!


I almost forgot, I have two more invitations to send out!

The first is to our handsome president, and the second is to our celebrity governor. They won't attend, obviously (although, wouldn't that rock?!), but they may send congratulatory letters back. And by they, I mean their staff. But still.

I found these instrux for sending to President Obama and his lovely wife:

How to invite United States President to your wedding:

The Honorable Barack Obama and Mrs. Obama

The White House
Greetings Office Rm. 39
1600 Pennsylvania Ave.
Washington, DC 20500

Wedding invitations to the President can also be faxed to: (202) 395-1232

Invitation Tip: The White House greetings office handles as many wedding invitation requests as they can. Send your wedding invitation at least six weeks in advance. Be sure to include your old and new mailing address in case the RSVP comes later.


And for the Governator:

The Governor & Mrs. Arnold Schwartzenegger
State Capitol Building
Sacramento, CA 95814

I was just thinking we had a lot of invitations left!

No comments: