Monday, June 8, 2009

Wedding Ring Redux

I got the nicest email from Brilliant Earth three days after they'd crushed my hopes for a pink sapphire wedding band to match my engagement ring:

Hi,
I just spoke with my production team and they informed me that we would be able to find pink sapphires in that size, given enough time. Was there a specific time line you had in mind for when the ring would be completed? I hope you found this information helpful and will look forward to your response!


I was super excited and emailed back right away asking if October was a long enough time frame...and it is!! So tomorrow morning Mr. T and I are going to look at wedding bands to make sure the one I think I want is really THE ONE.

Look at that, we're even ahead of schedule on that one. Take that, Knot checklist!

No comments: