Wednesday, June 24, 2009

OMW Week 25 and 15

I gained a half-pound this week. Sigh. Sometimes it seems like there's no rhyme or reason about the weeks I lose versus the weeks I gain.

Anyway, not a huge setback, just annoying.

I have been getting lots of comments about looking smaller lately, perhaps because I have been bemoaning not getting any comments. But, at least a few people that I haven't complained to have commented. ;-) I just gave a huge stack of jeans to a friend; I have about 3 or 4 pairs that I can still wear. It's nice to have room in the drawer (I love jeans and can barely close my jeans drawer most of the time), but as I don't have much money for clothes shopping right now, I'm feeling mixed about it. My belt is on its last loop, so it's either drill new holes or buy a new one!

The MOH and I are going to Hawaii next month to teach and perform, and I figure I have to buy new clothes for that--I literally have no summer clothes that fit me at this point, except for maybe one dress. I'll be hitting up cheaper options like Old Navy and H&M since I plan on still losing more weight. Mmmmshopping.



No comments: