Monday, June 1, 2009

OMW Week 22, WW Week 12

Hooray! 3 pounds lost this week. Actually the scale kept wavering between 2.5 and 3 pounds, but I'm choosing to believe 3. That makes 16 total pounds lost since I started.

Mr. T has been doing 30 Day Shred pretty consistently and has guns of steel, but I need a little bit more, so I've opted for the gym. I've been going some Saturday mornings, which has pros and cons. Cons: getting up early on a weekend, the gym being crowded, esp. with tons of kids. Pros: I get such a better workout if I've slept longer, I typically get to work out longer and do more weights on Saturdays, parking is free on Saturdays, and the women's gym area is typically not too bad even if the rest of the gym is packed with screaming children.

So, since the pros outweigh the cons, I'll probably keep incorporating Saturdays in; I might pick up a yoga class at some point with the MOH once her sprained foot heals (long story!).

No comments: