Tuesday, October 6, 2009

OMW Week 39, WW Week 29

Last week again, it's hard to tell with the analog scale, but I think I neither lost nor gained. I think. So I didn't bother to blog about it. I figured I was in a holding pattern and that was probably fine, since it's about time to start finalizing my dress, which we can't do until I'm at a stable weight.

This week I think I lost 3 pounds! I have no idea how I did that. I certainly didn't hold back this weekend, which was my bachelorette party (and the less mentioned about that, the better...suffice it to say there were some calorie-laden cocktails and much yummy food involved!). So, to celebrate the inexplicable loss, I got a scone and latte this morning. Seriously, I think if I lose much more weight my dressmaker might kill me.

It is absolutely frustrating to try so hard to lose weight and not have anything happen week after week, and then to all of a sudden lose 3 pounds for no good reason...3 pounds that might make my skirt not fit me anymore! I just don't get it. Perhaps I am being a lot more active lately...and I did dance for hours on Saturday night....?

No comments: