I realized today that I had thirty-something images collected (from wedding and engagement shoots), so I could probably draw some conclusions about what I liked. Here's what I discovered:
- I like props. Parasols, umbrellas, and red balloons, etc. Especially red balloons, since I have two separate images featuring them!
- I like vintage-looking romantic photos with black and white and sepia tones.
- I like modern-looking photos with bright colors and unusual backgrounds.
- I like photos where people are jumping.
- I like photos of details like tables and hands. And shoes. Especially shoes.
- I like photos in unusual locations, like the bride in the circular window below. I love that one.
- I like photos that display the personality of the people in them.
- I like playful photos.
- I like photos that don't look too posed, but where the subjects display real emotion rather than stiff smiles.