Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Hello

Hello folks,
I just wanted to reassure you that I'm still out there.
Martha Stewart has tons of fun Halloween stuff up on her website, including quizzes! According to MS (which is what my grandma calls her), 63% of adults in the US participate in Halloween, and Halloween is the 3rd largest party day in the US, behind New Year's Eve and the Superbowl!
On the wedding front, Mr. T and I scheduled a tasting this month. We will accomplish two things:
1. Taste yummy food and think about what we'd want to serve folks at our wedding.
2. Look at the space again and think about the types of decorations we'd need, since we're going shopping for discounted stuff on 11/1!

We attended the lovely wedding of Mr. T's cousin this weekend, but I'll save that for another post as I want to at least post a photo of the cake and the bridal bouquet.

For now, I leave you with a photo of my friend's cat Licorice, who seems to be okay with dressing up as long as there's a treat in it for him. Here's his latest outfit:



No comments: