Tuesday, November 25, 2008

More Pumpkins!

I don't think I've posted any of these pix before, but if I have, humor me, 'kay? Here are some random pumpkin inspirations saved in my travels throughout the World Wide Web. Of course I didn't save the source info. Who do you think I am?

I love this sweet photo of shoes and pumpkins:



Painting, not carving the pumpkins, is looking very attractive. It can be done ahead of time, and won't involve pumpkin goo:


These pumpkins have carving and paint, meaning double the work, but I think they look fantastic:


These are actually papier mache pumpkins. If I had an ounce of DIY creativity I would totally do these. They look awesome, and they would last!


More pumpkins as flower vases. This looks easy, and pretty:


This is more of that, only the colors are different. I love the pale grey-green pumpkin:


Monogram pumpkin. Both Mr. T and I like this idea:


And random glittered squash. I love the glitter. Again, this could be done earlier.


Beautiful cherry blossom-carved pumpkin:


And, for the finale, the Death Star pumpkin. Now that is awesome:

2 comments:

Ellen Mint said...

Damn, I wonder how long the Death Star pumpkin took.

We spray painted a pumpkin, it was pretty cool til the paint started to peel off.

Pica Maloria said...

Hah! The death star looked great. And the rickrack is genius on the white pumpkins!